Compost Treatment » 24 Hour Waste Compost Machine
The 24 Hour Waste Compost Machine ( BUILT IN STAINLESS STEEL OR STAINLESS & MILD STEEL WITH THE COVETED CE CERTIFICATION) will quickly compost all organic food scraps (as well as human or animal waste). Also works on meat bones, wood chips, sawdust, grass cuttings, coffee grounds, paper, flowers, leaves and wastewater sludge. This custom-made, to fit your specific specifications, machine, will turn ANYTHING ORGANIC into organic compost within 24 hours. The compost can then be used on soil to greatly enhance the growth of plants. Most of the competition will only compost food scrapes.
We use our Extremophile (high temperature) Waste Compost Digester powder microbes in the machine. This machine is unique in the market today. These machines can be used by many large chicken, fish and animal processing plants, plus farms and Municipalities. Entirely automated. The scraps/waste are added with our microbes and the machine is then turned on. Very simple to use.
Available in a wide variety of sizes: From the 15 kg (which can easily be adapted to become portable for demonstration purposes), 50 kg,100 kg, 200 kg, 300 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg, 2000 kg, 4000 kg, 5000 kg, 10 tons, 15 tons, 20 tons, 25 tons, 30 tons, 40 tons, 50 tons, 100 tons, up to 400 tons per day. Again, most of our competitors, do not build machines over 1000 kgs per day. Coming soon, is a 5 kg Home Composting Machine.
Please contact us for more details. You should also view our partner's site - www.gec4green.com, This site has many videos/pictures and further information. GEC has a patent pending on it's unique composting of wastewater sludge.
Please check out the PDF attachment on this page, plus pictures, options, etc. Water and microbial usage is also very minimal per day. This is because, after the mix is removed, a portion of the microbes and water are leftover for further usage. Normally, the microbes should be replinshed only once a year. Power usage is also not expensive.
Also, with larger machines/systems, we can take used cooking oil and turn it into Biodiesel in 24 hours. As high as 10,000 liters per day.
- Our system working process: The first 2 to 4 hours, the machine is running at 95`C, to kill all the bad pathogens. The next 16 hours, it is running at 60`C to 70`C, for fermentation and composting (the best temperatures where the microbes actively work). The last 4-6 hours, the machine runs at 100`C, this is for dehydration, to obtain the dry finished product.
- The 24 Hour Waste Compost Machine is totally automated. It is easily programmed from pre-installed menus, depending on the material to be composted.
- Our machine is 3 in 1 .. Sterilizing, Composting and Dehydration.
- The Vapors will go through a cooling system, to make it liquid. (distilled system water)
- The end product contains approximately 70% organic matter.
Here are some of the advantages when using our 24 Hour Waste Compost Machines:
- You are assured of destruction of weed seeds, pathogens and larvae (in the compost)
- Positive control of the composting procedures
- Elimination of runoff concerns
- Elimination of having to work outdoors in inclement weather
- Compost protection from storms and weather extremes
- Elimination of the necessity to water and turn large outdoor composting piles
- Elimination of extensive outdoor composting piles
- Provision for ongoing monitoring of the composting temperature and moisture
- Assured odor control
- Option for the addition of multiple measured amendments and/or nutrients during mixing and after
- Provision for automated loading and unloading of the composter
- Reduced attraction for flies and insects
- The composting process can also be adjusted to convert wood chips into mulch for ground cover
- The composting system specified has the capability of composting most organic wastes, including food wastes, starches, paper, coffee grounds, fish wastes, soiled diapers, grass clippings, pet droppings and oily soaked wastes, etc. Plus, manure from cows, horses, pigs, chickens, sheep, rabbits, septic tank wastes and the sludge from wastewater treatment plants. The manure, from cows and bulls, once composted by our machine, can be used as a bed for them.
Further questions regarding our 24 Hour Waste Compost Machine:
Would we be able to apply this product directly to a garden or potted plants---without any additional maturing? Articles on the web indicate that using immature compost can result in nitrogen deficiencies---with plantings having to compete for nitrogen.
A: You can directly apply to the plants once the compost has cooled down after the fermentation.
If we decided to produce product ourselves for sale---would we suggest that we sell the product as a dry material or should we remoisten it before we sell the product?
A: It depends on the market demand, some companies are selling their compost product at 40% moisture, but our products are selling below 15% of moisture. (We name our product as Compost Fertilizer, because our product has better NPK and no oil added).
Might there be any further advantage to extending the planned 16 hour fermentation/composting cycle for an additional 6 hours---instead of the planned 6 hours dehydration cycle? (Provided we were satisfied with a moist end product?
A: Fermentation and composting methods are an environmental technology, they are involved with the surrounding environment. Our machines can be programmed for various environmental conditions to obtain the best quality fermentation/products.
Might we expect that this final product could be of additional quality---if the total processing cycle were increased from 24 to 48 hours?
A: No need to waste energy. It is not necessary to run the fermentation process in the machine. If you need further fermentation, it can be done naturally outside the machine, after the 16 hour process.
Any additional guidance? Or suggestions on alternative products we could produce using this composting equipment?
A: All organic waste can be produced to fertilizer and this machine can also be used to produce animal feed mill. It all depends on what product you input?
In addition to the 24 Hour Composter’s capacity to handle normal poultry mortalities, there are unfortunately occasional outbreaks of poultry disease, where a large, mobile 24 Hour Composter, could be helpful.
The following is a British Columbia article regarding such a poultry outbreak.
Also, just recently, we have developed a new torrefaction method to handle organic waste. Which will convert it to energy (electricity)!
We are very creative! New methods, machines and systems are happening continually!
What Is Natural Organic Compost Fertilizer
Compost is used as an organic amendment to improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of soils.
- Adds airspace to the soil, alleviates compact conditions.
- Increases moisture holding capacity, reducing damage to plants.
- Improves drainage and aeration.
- Stimulates healthy root condition.
- Helps in retaining water in the soil.
- Rich in trace elements, that cannot be replaced with chemical fertilizers.
Why should we choose organic fertilizer over chemical fertilizer?
Chemical fertilizer provides short term results yet, in the long-term, damages the soil, causes ground water contamination and causes impact to human health.
- Reduces the friability of soil, hence resulting in a compacted surface that prevents rain water from entering the soil.
- Affects micro-organisms living in the soil,which prevents plant diseases.
- Chemical fertilizers leach away into the ground water, without fully benefiting the plants, thus contaminating the ground waste due to high solubility.
- Inhibits the growth of earth worms, hence reduces soil aeration and eliminates naturally occurring fertilizers from the earth worms.
- Encourages plant disease due to overabundance of nitrogen (N).
- Produces fruits and vegetables with lower nutritional value and less flavor.
|pH value||4 - 7|
|Organic matter||92.25 %|
***specification of the product might vary dependent on the feed input.
If you do not need to mass compost within 24 hours, then use our Waste Compost Digester. This is a special anaerobic microbial/enzyme reproductive formula, that when applied within the layers of compost piles, will quickly act to reduce the organic material as well as remove any odor. Successfully tested in Belgium on grass clippings, animal waste, as well as plant residue. Adds large populations of bacteria to what is already there naturally. Our microbes considerably accelerate the composting process.
All organic matter eventually decomposes. Composting speeds the process by providing an ideal environment for bacteria and other decomposing microorganisms. The final product, humus or compost, looks and feels like fertile garden soil. This dark, crumbly, earthy-smelling stuff works wonders on all kinds of soil and provides vital nutrients to help plants grow and look better.
Decomposing organisms consist of bacteria, fungi, and larger organisms such as worms, sow bugs, nematodes, and numerous others. Decomposing organisms need four key elements to thrive: nitrogen, carbon, moisture, and oxygen. For best results, mix materials high in nitrogen (such as clover, fresh grass clippings, and livestock manure) and those high in carbon (such as dried leaves and twigs). If there is not a good supply of nitrogen-rich material, a handful of general lawn fertilizer will help the nitrogen-carbon ratio. Moisture is provided by rain, but you may need to water or cover the pile to keep it damp. Be careful not to saturate the pile. Turning or mixing the pile provides oxygen. Frequent turning yields faster decomposition.
Our natural, organic, microbial Waste Compost Digester is sold in gallon bottles, 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums!
For an MSDS sheet please contact us.