Natural Pond - Lake and Aquarium Treatments - ORGANIC DIGESTER » Autumn Leaves Digester
Autumn Leaves Digester
A mixture of very potent microbes that aggressively digest plant matter in ponds. This is very helpful during the fall and winter seasons as trees lose their leaves. Autumn Leaves Digester contains multiple strains of bacteria specifically designed to work on vegetation (sludge) debris.
- Will enable your pond to have a healthier and safe environment when spring arrives.
- Builds a stronger immune system for the fish.
- If the Autumn Leaves Digester is frozen, the bacteria will still be productive after thawing.
- This product is specially designed to work in water temperatures down to 32° F (0° C).USE IN THE WINTER, FALL , SPRING and SUMMER for sludge reduction! Don't be misled by the name, Autumn Leaves Digester can be used year-round.
DOSAGE FOR AUTUMN LEAVES DIGESTER
2 tsp treats 264 gallons (1000 liters)
½ cup treats 2640 gallons (10,000 liters)
Use at least weekly in Spring and Autumn
Use every 2 weeks throughout the year (Including during cold winter spells)
THERE IS NO PROBLEM IF YOU OVERDOSE THIS PRODUCT
ADD ADDITONAL AERATON FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS
ALWAYS TURN OFF ANY UV LAMP FOR 48 HOURS AFTER APPLYING
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – STORE OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Pond Treatment (Maintenance basis)"Maintenance Basis" refers to a pond previously treated weekly with Autumn Leaves Digester for at least one month.
- 1 gallon (3.78 liters) treats 80,000 gallons (302,832 l)
- 1 pint
- 1 quart
- 1 gallon
Please contact us for the MSDS sheet.
Shelf life is one year.