- Removes stubborn grease and oil stains on concrete.
- Cleans car engines and wheels.
- Helps to clean switch plates.
- Reduces oil and grease soot on marble, tile and other building surfaces.
- Digests oil in the soil.
- Environmentally safe, will not harm any surface, drain or pipe.
- Non-toxic, non-chemical, non-pathogenic, all natural ingredients, includes microbial/enzymes and a biodegradable surfactant.
- Product keeps digesting grease and oil as it flows down line.
- Pleasant citrus smell.
- Inexpensive and easy to use.
- Product is ready for retail sales and sold in attractively labeled 32 ounce (1000ml) spray bottles.
- When applied to porous, exterior surfaces, product continues to work for many weeks, as the bacteria is reactivated when in contact with water.
- Utilizing a pressure sprayer, Bio-Clean, will work much faster and can be used to remove old pieces of chewing gum on concrete surfaces.
- Two year shelf life.
- Perfect for the homeowner, garage mechanic or municipal technician.
Concrete or Wheel Application Instructions:
Bio-Clean works best on hard surfaces if water is applied first to the stain. Then apply the Bio-Clean and scrub with a brush. Let the product sit for 15 minutes or so and then rinse. Keep the stain wet at all times. Repeat the steps if necessary the next day. Wet down the stain occasionally during the next few weeks. The product will work slower on extremely cold surfaces.
Bio-Clean works very well on tile buildings and floors. Important: After application, the floor may be slippery for several days.
Wet stain with water, thoroughly cover stain with Bio-Clean Spray. Allow Spray to soak into the stain. A second application is recommended.
Please contact us for the MSDS sheet. All of our products are non hazardous and non chemical.